There are no upcoming events at this time.
“Our students get to experience excellent education that provides them an opportunity to develop, innovate, and design everything from robots to autonomous vehicles, to satellites, to prosthetic arms, to manufacturing methods, and to produce new novel engineering tools.”
Join colleagues and students in exploring new research.
Our Expertise Is Diverse
- Aerodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Propulsion and Space Exploration System
- Dynamics, Vibrations, Controls, and System Design
- Structural Mechanics, Materials and Manufacturing
- Thermal Sciences and Energy Systems
- Biomedical and Biological Systems
- Nanoscale Science and Engineering
Broaden Your World
Co-op Experience: Engineering students can gain hands-on job experience while pursuing their degrees, and get paid for it, through the Cooperative Education Program.
Study Abroad: Engineering is a global enterprise. Many employers are looking for graduates with second languages and international exposure. Study abroad can make that happen.
Donations help the MAE department evolve and keep pace with the latest technology, while giving our students the skills, global awareness and sense of responsibility they need to make a difference in the world. Consider supporting the department today. Follow our Give Now link to donate to the Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Enhancement Fund.