MAE Department Forms and Documents
Our department intranet. The forms and documents we need to get our work done.
To request additional forms or links, or changes to existing ones, please contact the appropriate administrative personnel.
Help with the Website
- Editing the www.mae.ncsu.edu Website
- Get courses and training from OIT on Google and WordPress and from DELTA on Wolfware, Moodle, Mediasite, etc.
Card Access Request
- Please have the faculty or lab manager email with name, student ID number, lab number and name to:
- Sue Prieskorn
MAE Powerpoint Templates and Letterhead
NC State Logos and Brand Requirements
The NC State brand is more than a logo. Our brand is the sum of everything we do — from solution-driven education, research and scholarship to the work that supports and sustains our efforts in the classroom and the lab. It is important to follow NC State brand requirements when creating materials related to the department or university.
*Graphic elements: Not to be grouped with NC State Logos, but dispersed throughout communications.
Purchases and Reimbursement
- Faculty Contact Jill Whitfield to request parking for a business related visitor
- Visitor Parking Information
Contracts and Grants
- Biweekly Temporary Employment Package – see Tamera Green in 3002, EB3
- KABA Missed Punch
Conflict of Interest
Conference Room Reservations
- Conference Room 3115 A
- MAE Lounge Room 3120
- MAE Meeting Room 3122
- Conference Room 3235 B
- North Wing Conference Room 3320 (EB2 side)
- South Wing Conference Room 3419 (Oval Dining side)
- MAE Student Organizations Room 3201
- West Annex Conference Room 100
- EB3 Classrooms Reserved by email Cheryl Tran email@example.com
- 1st Floor Atrium Reserved through Tamera Green
- 2nd Floor Lobby Reserved through Tamera Green
- Oval Dining Hall Meeting Room Reserved through Tamera Green
- EB3 and High Bay Doors Open Schedule