Please join NC State Prevention Services and the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering for a Stress Management Seminar this November. Topics covered in this presentation will include:
- Define stress and identify types of stress
- Review stressors impacting graduate student mental health
- Increase awareness regarding the impact of stress, focusing on physical components and red flags.
- Review proactive behaviors that promote balance and goal achievement.
- Practice restorative self-care skills.
- Identify resources available to assist in stress reduction.