Biweekly Temporary Employee
Welcome to the Department of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering!
The below information is provided to assist you with any employment needs such as setting up your direct deposit, links to the biweekly payroll schedule, and information on MAE and any department policies and processes.
All hourly employees are required to use the University timekeeping system, KABA. Review the KABA tab for additional information.
- The Biweekly Temporary Appointment Contract and Information Security Acknowledgement Form must be completed by the employee and supervisor and returned to the main office at least three (3) business days before the appointment start date.
- Safety Training Completion Certificate should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org after the training is completed in the system.
- Employees should not begin work until their appointment is fully approved in the system.
- All employees must complete an I-9 on or before their first day of work. Schedule an appointment with Jessica Sudduth or visit the Onboarding Center to complete the I-9 authorization form.
- All non-student hires must complete the online application and complete a background check. This process can take more than a week to complete.
Employees are not permitted to work after the end date on their contract.
Employees are not permitted to work on university holidays without prior, documented approval from their supervisor.
- TBD (graduate teaching and research appointments)
- Jessica Sudduth (non-graduate appointments)
Postdoctoral Researcher Hire Request
Please fully answer the questions in the Postdoctoral Researcher Hire Request form. An applicant for a postdoctoral scholar position must have been awarded a Ph.D. or equivalent doctorate no more than five (5) years prior to the appointment.