Teaching Assistant Professor
- Phone: (919) 515-8381
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: Engineering Building III (EB3) 3205
As an educator, Dr. Ewere aspires to impact a yearning for knowledge by instilling a scientific curiosity that will mold exceptional minds for the future. Dr. Ewere’s long-term goal is to facilitate a mastery of the engineering discipline by inspiring his students to realize their own potentials.
Dr. Ewere has taught several MAE courses prior to joining NC State in 2018 namely; Fundamentals of Aerodynamics, Numerical Methods, Engineering Mechanics (Dynamics and Statics), Engineering graphics (Solid Edge, SolidWorks and AutoCAD) and computing in Mechanical Engineering.
Since joining NC State, Dr. Ewere has been involved with numerous capstone design projects. He has taught the Mechanical Engineering capstone senior design and currently teaches the Aerospace Engineering capstone senior design course.
Dr. Ewere’s interests are in the science and technology at the intersection of aerodynamics, structural mechanics, energy and smart materials. Recent works have focused on exploiting aeroelastic instabilities on piezoelectric structures for engineering applications. His educational research interests include engineering design education, developing better-equipped graduates for the workforce, bridging the core competencies gap, improving diversity and collaboration within disciplines.
Outside work, Dr. Ewere plays soccer and likes to visit new places.
- 2021-2022 Aerial Robotics Club, NC Space Grant
- 2021 - 2022 High Powered Rocketry Club, NC Space Grant
- 2020 - 2021 High Powered Rocketry Club, NC Space Grant
- 2020-2021 Aerial Robotics Club, NC Space Grant
- Space Grant - Aerial Robotics Club 2019
- NC Space Grant - High Powered Rocketry Club 2019
- Caterpillar, Spring 2019 Senior Design Project