- Phone: (919) 515-5262
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: EBIII 3154
Chi-An Yeh’s research focuses on the intersection of unsteady fluid mechanics, data science, and network science with particular emphasis on innovating active flow control techniques for unsteady aerodynamic applications. He is also interested in computational fluid dynamics, dynamical systems and optimization.
Prior to joining NC State, Dr. Yeh was a Postdoctoral Scholar at the University of California, Los Angeles. He received his Ph.D. from the Florida State University, M.S. from National Taiwan University, and B.S. from National Chiao Tung University, all in Mechanical Engineering.
- Sparsifying the resolvent forcing mode via gradient-based optimisation
- Skene, C. S., Yeh, C.-A., Schmid, P. J., & Taira, K. (2022), JOURNAL OF FLUID MECHANICS, 944. https://doi.org/10.1017/jfm.2022.519
- Wing sweep effects on laminar separated flows
- Ribeiro, J. H. M., Yeh, C.-A., Zhang, K., & Taira, K. (2022), JOURNAL OF FLUID MECHANICS, 950. https://doi.org/10.1017/jfm.2022.612