MAE Unpaid Internship Request

Many international students want to do an internship or volunteer while they are in the United States. The U.S. has specific immigration and labor laws that apply to internships and volunteering, and it is important for international students to be aware of and comply with these laws to protect their immigration status. Unfortunately, these immigration and labor laws are often complex and difficult to properly and legally navigate. Therefore, OIS is available to help students understand the immigration and labor laws that may apply in internship and volunteer opportunities. If you would like to offer your student an unpaid internship, please see the google form below for information and required documentation to proceed. 

If you or your student have any questions regarding their immigration status, Please contact OIS directly at