Engineers in Industry- Networking and Career Panel
April 5, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Networking Career Panel with engineering professionals. The intended audience is mechanical and aerospace engineering students.
- The goal is to give students insight into what it is like to be an engineering professional after college.
- Topics that will be discussed by panelists include:
- Background (this would include graduation year, professional degrees, licenses, industry, and job transitions)
- Examples of how your course work in college prepared you for and applies to the work that you are doing now.
- Interesting Projects that you have worked on or are working on now.
- Advice that you wish you were given as an undergraduate student or early career engineer.
- DINNER WILL BE SERVED