Pentair is offering the opportunity to change the world 12 weeks at a time. Are you an innovative problem-solver who is passionate about world health and sustainability? If so, this could be the right internship for you. At Pentair, we believe the health of our world depends on reliable access to clean water. We design, manufacture and deliver a comprehensive range of smart, sustainable water solutions to homes, business and industry around the world. Whether it’s improving, moving, or enjoying water, we help manage the world’s most precious resource.
Our Internship Program:
Our summer 2021 internship program is designed to give college students relevant work experience across specific functions of the organization. We offer 12 weeks of meaningful work to refine your skills and experience while giving you exposure to cross-functional teams within a global manufacturing organization. This program is a key piece of Pentair’s early careers talent program to ensure a strategic talent pipeline to meet the evolving needs of the organization now and into the future.
- Provide the opportunity to work with supply leaders in understanding supply analytics, category management, and NPD Sourcing/VAVE Sourcing/Strategic Sourcing events and projects
- Provide the opportunity to support operations leaders with continuous improvement projects that will improve safety, deliver, quality, cost, cash (SQDCC) for the manufacturing site
- Provide on the job training and mentoring in Pentair’s proven standard methodologies
- Pay competitively
- Offer a variety of professional development, social, and volunteer events to help you make valuable connections throughout the summer months
- Provide the opportunity to deliver a professional presentation of your key learnings to the Pentair leadership team with the potential for a full-time position upon graduation
- Be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics or Operations Management from an accredited university
- Be currently enrolled as a junior (preferred) or senior undergraduate
- Have a 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA
- Have a strong interest in pursuing the Supply Operations Leadership Development Program and be open to relocation/working in different geographies upon graduation
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
Visit Pentair for more information on how to apply.