- Promote teamwork and effective communications to develop working relationships between all personnel and departments.
- Have the ability to write, de-bug, and document Python programs
- Maintain a consistently positive attitude in all interactions with peers and Managers. Promote Teamwork and cooperation among all parties.
- Follows and enforces safety regulations in all venues
- Assumes any responsibilities delegated by the CFD Group Leader or his designee.
Education and Work Experience:
BS degree in Mechanical Engineering, or similar field of study from an accredited University required. Candidate must have experience programing with Python. Candidates must have exposure to one of the following CAE software tools such as ANSA, ANSYS, CATIA, SolidWorks, etc.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to effectively present information to senior staff.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Highly organized with attention to detail promoting the ability to work on several projects/items at different levels of completeness at any given time in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Self-direct, plan, prioritize, organize, and accomplish the work. Use judgment, critical thinking, and decision-making skills to determine if the tessellated surfaces will comply with department standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and the ability to interact professionally with other departments
- Have the ability to learn new software and operating systems.
Interested applicants should contact Charles Jenckes at email@example.com.