Be a part of a multidisciplinary research team through the National Science Foundation Research Experience for Undergraduates Site at the University of Central Florid, sponsored by the Department of Defense.
Eleven REU Participants in the Summer of 2019 will:
• Engage in hands-on research guided directly by a faculty mentor and graduate student
• Interact with a diverse multidisciplinary team of researchers
• Visit the NASA Kennedy Space Center and aircraft manufacturers
• Participate in professional development workshops
• Gain in-depth training on numerical simulation software ANSYS
• Prepare for graduate school and a research-based career
Each REU participant will receive:
• Summer stipend of $5,000
• On-campus room and board
• Travel allowance to and from Orlando
Program Dates: May 28th – August 2nd, 2019
Click here to apply.
Application Deadline for Full Consideration: April 14th, 2019 at 11:59 PM EDT