Amphenol Broadband Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of Amphenol Corporation, is a recognized leader in the telecommunications market. Our innovative product development and product management team is located on NC State’s Centennial Campus. Come be a part of this exciting team for the summer!
The Product Support Intern will:
- Lead the effort to convert the installation instruction documents for our products from paper to electronic versions.
- Create QR code labels for each product family and help design the corresponding landing page layout/content to provide an optimal end user experience.
- Update the Bill of Materials (BOM) in our Solidworks Enterprise PDM system for all products affected by this change
- Issue the Engineering Change (EC) documents to drive the implementation of these changes in production.
- Help guide the landing page layout/design to allow for future installation instruction videos to be presented to the customer and participate in creation of the installation instruction videos for select products (depending upon the timing of that initiative).