Recruiters from Sandia National Laboratories will be on campus on Wednesday, November 15th and Thursday, November 16th, to recruit students for positions at Sandia. Various time slots are scheduled to meet with students to discuss the following types of positions:
- Summer Internships (undergraduate or graduate)
- Graduate Fellowships (BS or MS degrees)
- Post-Doctoral positions (PhD degrees)
- Regular staff positions (MS or PhD degrees)
For more information, please see the following site: http://www.sandia.gov/careers/index.html
Please note that many of these positions have the following requirements:
- U.S. citizenship for positions that require security clearance or as stated in the job posting.
- For internship positions, cumulative GPAs for all degrees must be above 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
1-hour timeslots will be available to meet with students at the following times on Nov. 15th and 16th:
11:00 am (Thursday only)
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are encouraged to send Steve Marley (email@example.com) a resume and 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices for the above timeslots/date preference. Please make sure to include GPAs for all degrees, citizenship status, and references on all resumes.