CHINA STUDY ABROAD FOR ENGINEERING STUDENTS
STS 490 Issues in Science & Technology – Geographies of Energy (GEP International Perspectives & Global Knowledge),
PS 231 Intro to International Relations (GEP Social Sciences& Global Knowledge) &
FL 295 Intensive Language course (satisfies a GEP)
Two of the 4 courses can be taken on this trip! An exciting opportunity of cultural immersion and courses.
A COE student information session will be scheduled shortly so students can come out hear from students who participated, get an overview and ask questions.
ECE 331 is a required course for the following majors:
- BAE Biological & Agricultural Engineering
- ChE Chemical Engineering. Note: MSE 201 can also be used to fulfill this requirement
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Engineering–CONGEN
- Construction Engineering–CONMEC
- Dual Major–BS in Paper Science & Engineering/Chemical Engineering
- MAE Mechanical Engineering
- NE Nuclear Engineering: ECE 331 serves as a prerequisite for NE 418 Nuclear Instrumentation; and, NE 418 is a Nuclear Engineering elective choice
ECE 331 is an elective course option for the following majors: