Micro-Epsilon is a worldwide leading sensor manufacturer that is seeking a Sales Application Engineer for their Raleigh, NC Office.
The Sales Applications Engineer is a multi-faceted position that requires a unique blend of engineering knowledge, strong communication skills, and a very high level of organization in order to interface with customers as well as the outside sales team in a very dynamic way.
After completion of a comprehensive product and technology training the candidate will provide application and product support for Micro-Epsilon’s broad customer base. As part of their highly dynamic team, the candidate will be responsible for finding the best solution for individual measurement applications through technical discussions, hands on testing, and part evaluation. The candidate will continue to expand his/her knowledge and experience in precision measurement through a blend of periodic training as well as on the job learning.
This position is based out of our USA headquarters in Raleigh, NC and reports to the Regional Sales & Technical Manager.
- Provide technical and sales support via phone and email for existing and prospective customers.
- Provide product support during and after the sale.
- Organize, perform, and document test measurements and feasibility studies for customers.
- Analyze application requirements to develop measurement solutions.
- Provide virtual trainings and demonstrations of products for customers and external sales team.
- Work with the technical team to optimize internal processes for increased efficiency.
- Participate and help develop internal and external trainings for new products.
- Occasional travel for onsite customer support (as needed).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, or Mechatronics strongly preferred)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Highly motivated, self-reliant and detail oriented people
- Strong customer service skills
- Team player
- Competitive salary with semi-annual bonus potential based on performance
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 6 days of paid personal time
- 12 paid holidays
- 3 days paid sick leave per year
- 100% company paid medical, dental and vision benefits
- Long-term disability and life insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Retirement plan with a 3% match
- Tailored career growth options
For more information, please reach out to Bryant@jtlservices.com or 919-995-2742